31 July 2012

Ramadhan Mubarak

Assalamualaikum W.B.T..

Dear readers..

It has been a while since my last post in this blog but it doesn't mean I'm not interested in bang out my thoughts anymore.. Thank you so much for those who currently following me..Thank you so much for all the supports.. Nothing inspire happened to share as I'm not a person who talk rubbish in my blog.. My aim is to motivate others and share my life experiences which more or less will help me to gain rewards from Allah S.W.T.. :-)

Presently struggling for my internship to complete my degree.Can't really imagine a life as an engineer yet, but I do hope I'll enjoy it as my future rely on this..This is the path I've chosen.. I've work hard striving to the top , and now I leave to Allah to decide..Other than that, now we are in fasting month which is full of barakah from Allah S.W.T..Let's grab the opportunity to gain rewards from Allah..^_^

Ramadan is one of the holy festivals which the Muslims celebrate every year with a month of fasting, prayers and self-sacrifice. The Muslims consider it to be the month when they get closer to The Almighty. It’s the time when they follow certain religious principles which is considered to help them acquire patience and strength of mind. They not only pray to Allah for themselves but also request The Almighty to shower his blessings on their loved ones.




Till then… I can only ask The Almighty Allah to give me strength and health in hopes to earn the wisdom to be reborn again….Ramadhan Mubarak to all of you..Pray for  us to have a spiritually fulfilling month..^_^


3 comments:

A said...

bila tgh internship nih bru tahu how hard working life is.. T_T

Unknown said...

Good luck :)

DaLiLa said...

safarina adnan: yup..exactly dear..T_T

Nirwana: Tq abg azreezan..^_^